- Ensures full and timely on-site attendance and perform the required technical support and/or rectification works for successful completion of all assigned jobs within the first visit.
- Performs pre-sales site surveys and post-sales audit or site inspections as directed by team leader or manager.
- Be readily available for ad hoc(standby) off working hours job assignments
- Conducts on-site risk assessment and takes appropriate action, including oversight of any apprentice or more junior level technician when acting in a team lead capacity, or escalates to the project manager or appropriate leader.
- Ensures compliance to Tyco's EHS and other non-EHS requirements and customer expectations at the work site.
- Prepares and maintain accurate technical documentation of rectification works to record the outcome of the work.
- Executes and/or leads an ad hoc technical task or project independently from start to finish in basic complexity and small size systems.
- Provides guidance to apprentices and more junior-level technicians, as needed for successful completion of work
- Diploma holders and above in Electrical or other Engineering or relevant technical discipline, preferably with 2 years of relevant working experience
- Intermediate IT knowledge including IP networking, Microsoft Office, Internet and Email
- Meticulous, well organized and with great ability to analyze and solve problems
- Customer centric, strong customer service mindset
- A good team player with commitment and initiative