|Job Ref:||DE00715CRO||Employer:||Interserve||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||East Grinstead||Address:||Post Code:||RH19||Post Date:||21/10/2016 00:12|
Hourly Rate Bands N/A Salaried/Hourly-Paid Hourly-Paid |
About the role:
Interserve Healthcare is a leading care provider who puts care at the heart of everything we do. We support a range of clients varying in age and care requirements which can include mental health, learning disabilities, physical disabilities and clients with more complex clinical needs.
Our client is 21 year old young man with an acquired brain injury. Our client is getting ready to go home and live independently in East Grinstead following an accident 3 years ago .
Our client plans to continue his therapy sessions , attend the gym and complete work experience.
Our client's hobbies are watching football , horse riding and attending music gigs we are looking for a male support worker to assist with activities and promote our client's independence.
Our client uses a walking aid - walks independently, uses public transport , cooks for himself only needing to uses a powered wheelchair when he is fatigued.
Our client will support us in the interview process to ensure he gets the right individual to support him at home - you will be male , a non smoker , enthusiastic and motivated with a good sense of humour .
Rate of Pay: £8.50 - £12.75
Amount of Weekly Hours: 6-36
Shift type: Days
Following skills & experience required:
• 6 months previous care experience
• Experience of working with clients with complex care needs (advantageous)
• Excellent communication skills, written, verbal and listening
• Have a caring and compassionate attitude
• Can commit to regular hours
• Manual handling
• Experience of managing clients with executive functioning and behavioural issues following a head injury.
About the Company:
Interserve Healthcare delivers specialist healthcare services to clients in their own homes and in healthcare establishments throughout the UK. We recruit Nurses, Healthcare Assistants and Support Workers on a national basis to deliver outstanding care and support to our ever-growing client base.
What we can offer you:
• Weekly pay plus holiday pay
• On-going 24/7 support from the Senior Nurse Team
• Refer a friend bonus scheme
• First refusal to other care opportunities
• Members loyalty scheme
Interserve Healthcare is an Investors in Diversity accredited company & committed to equal opportunities for all (Agy).