|Job Ref:||DE00870BIR||Employer:||Interserve||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Birmingham||Address:||Post Date:||21/10/2016 00:12|
Hourly Rate Bands N/A Salaried/Hourly-Paid Hourly-Paid |
About the role
Interserve Healthcare is a leading care provider who puts care at the heart of everything we do. We support a range of clients varying in age and care requirements which can include mental health, learning disabilities, physical disabilities and clients with more complex clinical needs.
As a Healthcare Assistant in this role duties will vary dependent on each clients individual care plan. These may include personal care, assistance with moving and handling, support with community outings and medication administration.
We are currently recruiting Healthcare Assistants to provide care and support to our client, a 1 year old male client based in the Birmingham Area. As a Healthcare Assistant you will be maximising the wellbeing and quality of life of our client through delivering a high level of person centred care.
Pay rates range from £8.00 - £11.00 per hour.
Following skills & experience required:
• 6 months previous care experience (Paediatric experience preferred but not essential)
• Experience of working with clients with complex care needs (advantageous)
• Excellent communication skills
• Have a caring and compassionate attitude
• Can commit to regular hours (Days and Nights)
• Tracheostomy care
• Gastrostomy care
• Ventilation care
• Administering Medications
• Manual handling
• NG Tube and Peg Feed
About the company
Interserve Healthcare delivers specialist healthcare services to clients in their own homes and in healthcare establishments throughout the UK. We recruit Nurses, Healthcare Assistants and Support Workers on a national basis to deliver outstanding care and support to our ever-growing client base.
What we can offer you:
• Weekly pay plus holiday pay
• On-going 24/7 support from the Senior Nurse Team
• Refer a friend bonus scheme
• First refusal to other care opportunities
• Members loyalty scheme
Interserve Healthcare is an Investors in Diversity accredited company & committed to equal opportunities for all (Agy).