|Job Ref:||intqs01havmix||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Haverhill||Address:||Post Code:||CB9||Salary:||£ 30,000 - £ 40,000 per year, benefits||Post Date:||22/10/2016 00:38|
Intermediate Quantity Surveyor - Haverhill, Suffolk - £30,000-£40,000|
Are you an experiences Intermediate Quantity Surveyor? Have you been on projects up to £15m? Are you looking for progression?
If the answer is yes, then this is a fantastic opportunity with a growing contractor.
Benefits of this company include:
* Upcoming company
* Varied projects from £250k-£15m
* Local office to Haverhill
* Mix of projects including refurbishment and new build, commercial and residential
* Fantastic scope for progression
* Training internally within this company
The responsibilities of the successful Intermediate Quantity Surveyor include:
* Precontract experience
* Involvement with tenders
* Managing/agreeing variations and valuations
* Managing subcontractor accounts
* Procurement of subcontractors
* Cash flow forecasts
* Final accounts
The successful Intermediate Quantity Surveyor will be required to:
* Have a Degree in Quantity Surveying or relevant experience
* Have good negotiating skills
* Have good management and communication skills
* Must be able to commute occasionally to sites
* Show longevity to previous employers
CV's are being reviewed as soon as possible. For more information please contact me directly.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
skills Intermediate Quantity Surveyor
qualification HND/HNC/Degree in Construction