|Job Ref:||Jm-SPGU||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Guildford||Address:||Post Code:||GU1||Salary:||£ 60,000 - £ 68,000 per year, Inc Benefits||Post Date:||22/10/2016 00:38|
Job Title: - Project Manager |
Location: - Guildford
Are you a experienced Project Manager with the capability to deliver construction projects up to £15 Million within a multiple sectors i.e education, commercial, leisure, health care,
Our client, who is a leading UK based construction company who has seen growth year on year has secured multiple projects between the value of £10 Million to £20 Million. Due to the growth this has sparked an exciting opportunity for a Project Manager to join a successful team.
* Managed & delivered projects between £8 Million - £15 Million
* Previous experience working within the Commercial, Education, MOD, leisure.
* Managed Design & Build & JCT form of contracts
* Able to set up site, plan & deliver projects to program & to budget
* Able to use programming software (Asta / Microsoft projects)
* Managing the Programme and monitoring costs
* Setting up quality procedures and implementing heath & safety policy's
* Ability to Document & ensure all company producers are adhered to
* Able to Co-dinate large project teams, Site Manager, Planner , Design Manager
* Managing the project handover and ensuring a defect / snag free completion.
* Managing the strategic aspects of the project, mitigating risks whilst overseeing / coordinating the delivery team
* Competitive salary
* Health Care
* Vehicle / Allowance
If you feel that you have the qualifications and credentials required for this role then please call James Mitchell on NA or email an updated CV through to the details below.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
skills project manager hampshire, senior project manager hampshire, construction manager guildford, senior site manager Hampshire, project manager m3, project manager m25, construction project manager london