|Job Ref:||pqs01havmix||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Haverhill||Address:||Post Code:||CB9||Salary:||£ 40,000 - £ 45,000 per year, benefits||Post Date:||22/10/2016 00:38|
Project Quantity Surveyor - Haverhill, Suffolk - £40,000-£45,000|
Are you a Project Quantity Surveyor who has experience on commercial and/or residential projects? have you had site based experience? Are you looking for training and progression internally with an upcoming contractor?
If the answer is yes, then this is a fantastic opportunity with an expanding contractor.
Benefits of this company include:
* Upcoming company
* Varied projects from £250k-£15m
* Local office to Haverhill
* Mix of projects including refurbishment and new build, commercial and residential
* Fantastic scope for progression
* Training internally within this company
Responsibilities of the successful Project Quantity Surveyor includes:
* Review of tender documents to identify exact requirements and identify potential issues
* Provide a detailed "take off" and Bill of Quantities, if and when required.
* Work on traditional drawings and specification tenders, and also Design and Build tenders.
* Send out enquiries, together with specifications, prelims elements and appropriate drawings. Monitor enquiry process and dates for quotation returns.
* Carry out site visit where required and make all necessary notes, take appropriate photographs, review information with the Contracts Manager and take account of findings in tender pricing
* Review procurement programme/schedules with Contract Manager and liaise with Buyer re site supply of materials and specialist requirements.
* Manage procurement of sub-contract packages, labour only packages, consultants and suppliers.
* Prepare monthly cost reports, variations and valuations.
* Final accounts
Requirements of the successful Project Quantity Surveyor includes:
* Membership of RICS
* Good understanding of NEC and JCT contracts
* Good IT skills including competence in MS Project
* HND/HNC/Degree in Construction
CV's are being reviewed over the next few weeks, so please contact me directly for further information.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
skills Project Quantity Surveyor
qualification HND/HNC/Degree in Quantity Surveying or relevant background