|Job Ref:||aqs01chelmsres||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Chelmsford||Address:||Post Code:||CM2||Salary:||£ 30,000 - £ 35,000 per year, full benefits package and bonus||Post Date:||22/10/2016 00:38|
Assistant Quantity Surveyor - Chelmsford, Essex - £30,000-£35,000|
Are you an Assistant Quantity Surveyor? Have you had experience of residential projects? Are you looking for progression with this prestigious developer?
If the answer is yes, then this is a fantastic opportunity for you with this award winning developer.
Benefits of this company include:
* Fantastic salary
* Plenty of work in the area
* Fantastic benefits package including health, pension, bonus and car/car allowance
* Internal progression
* Dental options plus discounted gym membership
Responsibilities of the successful Assistant Quantity Surveyor include:
* Ideally, have assisted in the pre-contract stage
* Assisted with tenders
* Assisted with monthly cost reports/CVRS
* Assisted in the management/agreement of valuations/variations
* Assisted with managing subcontractor accounts
* Assisted in the procurement of subcontractors
* Assisted with cash flow forecasts
* Assisted with final accounts
* Assist in the buying of materials
Requirements of the successful Assistant Quantity Surveyor includes:
* Ideally a Degree in Quantity Surveying or relevant construction background
* Show longevity to previous employers
* Show experience on residential projects
CV's are being reviewed as soon as possible so please contact me directly for further information.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
skills Assistant Quantity Surveyor
qualification HND/HNC/Degree in Quantity Surveying