|Job Ref:||sqs02chelmsres||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Chelmsford||Address:||Salary:||£ 55,000 - £ 65,000 per year, full benefits package and bonus||Post Date:||22/10/2016 00:38|
Senior Quantity Surveyor - Chelmsford, Essex - £55,000-£65,000|
Are you a Senior Quantity Surveyor with experience on residential projects? Are you looking for work local to Chelmsford, Essex? Are you wanting to progress with an award winning developer?
If the answer is yes, then this is the perfect opportunity for you with this award winning developer.
Benefits of this company include:
* Fantastic salary
* Plenty of work in the area
* Fantastic benefits package including health, pension, bonus and car/car allowance
* Internal progression
* Dental options plus discounted gym membership
Responsibilities of the successful Senior Quantity Surveyor includes:
* Precontract and tender involvement
* Managing/agreeing valuations/variations
* Managing subcontractor accounts
* Procuring subcontractors/negotiations
* Producing Cash Flow Forecasts
* Final Accounts
Requirements of the successful Senior Quantity Surveyor includes:
* Have a HND/HNC/Degree in Quantity Surveying/Construction or relevant background
* Have experience in residential projects
* Show longevity to previous employers
CV's are being reviewed as soon as possible so please contact me directly for further information.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
skills Senior Quantity Surveyor
qualification HND/HNC/Degree in Quantity Surveying