|Job Ref:||BDPORTPO||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Portsmouth||Address:||Post Code:||PO2||Salary:||£ 60,000 - £ 65,000 per year||Post Date:||22/10/2016 00:38|
Salary up to £65,000
Are you a driven and motivated Contracts Manager who is looking for an exciting opportunity? Do you have knowledge and experience in PFI Contracts? Are you looking for a role where you will play a key part in continued growth? Stop! Don't look anywhere else; we have the perfect role for you which you can start right now.
Our client, one of the UK leading highways infrastructure companies, has an exiting opportunity for an experienced and skilled Contracts Manager, to contribute positively towards their vibrant team in Portsmouth working on highway and infrastructure maintenance.
* Salary up to £65,000
* Voluntary benefit
* Leading brand - consistent growth and market dominance
* Excellent working environment with driven and motivated workforce
* Extensive and structured training program
* Amazing company pensions scheme
* Excellent benefits and incentives
This is a varied role where you will be involved in all aspects of the contracts, some of your duties will be:
* Implement processes and systems, to build the culture of continuous improvement both internally within the contract management and externally with the contractor
* Provide regular feedback and forge professional relationships
* Merge of two teams and deal with a host of motivational, HR and management challenges during transition
* Develop an effective strategy to scrutinise the performance of the Service Company to ensure value for money
* Translate the strategy into day to day operations, effectively managing the Contract, including; Overall workload, Staffing and financial resources
* Deliver co-ordinated planned schemes that support PCC key polices and strategies, while putting in place the necessary systems and processes
* Develop the long term strategy for effective handback of the Project Network; implement active steps to monitor on-going asset condition to achieve effective handback.
* Promote and represent PCC in working with its partners to deliver the Maintenance and Infrastructure agenda.
The current environment is filled with enthusiastic and motivated individuals. If you are interested in joining their customer focused team you first must:
* Individual with a vision, who sets high performance standards and achieves them.
* Educated to degree level or equivalent with significant experience in managing Private Finance Initiative
* Experience in strategic highways service based contracts with a value of over £20m pa
* Chartered Engineer with Membership of one the following: Institution of Civil Engineers; Institution of Structural Engineers; Chartered Institution of Highway and Transportation Engineers or equivalent.
* Project Management trained in Prince 2 or equivalent
* Knowledge of Standardisation of PF2 Contracts (SoPC ), ICE and NEC forms of contract
* Awareness of relevant legislation
* Experience of leading successful commercial negotiations, holding contractors to account and applying appropriate sanctions
* Strong leadership qualities
* Interpreting complex commercial, legal and technical contracts
This is a fantastic opportunity for a career minded individual who is seeking progression and development with a market leading organisation.
This role will be open for the next couple of weeks, so if you are interested in applying for this great position, please do not hesitate to apply by using the button below. Alternatively please call and speak Becky Davage on NA.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.