|Job Ref:||QuantitySur||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||Competitive||Post Date:||22/10/2016 00:36|
Are you an experienced Quantity Surveyor in the Residential Sector? Are you seeking to work with a leading company on New Build Projects?|
They are the UK's leading housing associations and one of London's largest residential developers. They build high quality homes and for ten years running they have been included in the Great Place to Work index. They have a great reputation of supporting their staff to progress. As a company they are growing rapidly, this is a very exciting time for a Quantity Surveyor seeking their next step to join the team.
The project is based in Hendon, North London. Will consist of apartments and houses totalling to 231 units. Valued at £100M this is a complex project involving landscaping and amenity space.
* Ensure the project achieves or exceeds budget targets through the up keep of financial reporting
* Submitting and negotiating valuations
* Submitting and negotiating final accounts
* Attending progress meetings with the construction directors
* Contract Administration
* Ensure subcontract orders are correct and coincide with scope of works
* Ensure project objectives are met and set a change in process where appropriate
* Compile the Final accounts, variations and valuations
* Maintaining client professional relationships
* Manage and minimise non recoverable costs on projects
* Drafting contract programs
* Ordering and negotiating materials and plant
* Submitting subcontract / main contract tenders
* Draft list of clarification to accompany tender documents
* Solid experience in the New Build Residential Sector
* Strong ability in understanding financial reports and final accounts
* Good leadership skills
* Working knowledge of health and safety legislation
* Experience of buying/negotiating rates with suppliers
If you are an ambitious Quantity Surveyor seeking a new opportunity and would like to work for a reputable growing company, please contact us for more details.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.