|Job Ref:||TechMan||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||Competitive||Post Date:||01/10/2016 00:35|
Top residential developer seeking ambitious Technical Manager|
They are one of the UK's leading housing associations and one of London's largest residential developers. They build high quality homes to meet a range of needs and incomes. For ten years running they have been included in the Great Place to Work index and have reputation of supporting their staff to progress. As a company they are rowing rapidly, this is a very exciting time for a project manager to join the team.
This is a permanent role offering a competitive salary and excellent package.
The successful Technical manager is to deliver 231 new homes, which will consist of 162 apartments (5 blocks), with basement parking, and 69 houses. The development will be based in Bow, East London.
* Check all drawings and details for accuracy and correctness
* Liaise with external consultants to ensure deadlines are met.
* Ensure that new regulation and legislation requirements are followed
* Ability to recognise potential issues and implement strategies or overcome them
* Ensures company standard of service and delivers on time
* Produce Cost Plans
* Develop the pre-construction programme
* Appoint sub-contractors
* Hold and attend management meetings
* You must have good technical knowledge and experience of residential construction
* Preferably experience working on high specification schemes
* Strong communication skills and able to provide leadership
This is an excellent opportunity for a Technical Manager who is looking for progression in their career, within comutable distance to Bow, East London. If this sounds like the prosition for you please contact us for more details.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.