|Job Ref:||ATL000A||Employer:||WorleyParsons Ltd||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United States||County/State:||Georgia||City:||Atlanta||Address:||Post Date:||20/10/2016 04:01|
Our scale is expansive but that is nothing compared to our imagination. |
If you have the passion and talent to keep up, it's time to test the limits of what you can become. Continue to build your future with WorleyParsons.
*Only considering local candidates to Atlanta, GA
You will provide piping engineering services on large or mega projects to WorleyParsons' and its customers', including technical support and supervision within the piping engineering team.
What you will bring
Technical and Industry Experience
1. 12 years' experience in water and wastewater treatment and chemical feed systems for fossil power generation and industrial facilities.
2. Experience includes detailed system engineering and design, engineering and process calculations and piping and instrumentation diagrams (P&IDs) development.
3. Participate in proposals preparation and man-hours estimate development.
4. Capable of developing water balances and modeling water and wastewater systems.
5. Prepare technical specifications, data sheets, technical evaluations for the design and procurement of water and wastewater systems.
6. Performed studies and evaluations of existing water and wastewater treatment systems and their capabilities to meet new plant water quality requirements and system upgrades.
7. Professional Engineer Registration is preferred.
8. Accustomed to international work is a plus.
Education - Qualifications, Accreditation, Training
Our goal is to develop and most importantly retain the people who share our vision and strategy. To help us achieve our vision and yours, apply now.