|Job Ref:||84173BR||Employer:||Raytheon Company||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Broughton||Address:||Post Date:||26/10/2016 04:03|
Business & Quality Assurance Graduate Leadership Development Programme |
Location Any UK Site
Our sites can include: Harlow, Glenrothes, Gloucester, Broughton, and Waddington.
Please note graduates will need to be geographically flexible for the programme as the role could be based in any of our sites
This role could be your first step on an exciting career journey. You'll gain an amazing insight into the way an innovative organisation operates in a challenging and dynamic environment.
You'll get to work alongside highly skilled colleagues to assure the business develops, delivers and maintains products and services that meet or exceed our customer requirements.
As part of a multi disciplinary team you will...
•W ork with suppliers and subcontractors in a collaborative way to build lasting relationships
• Provide advice and guidance to assure customer requirements are met or exceeded
• Develop and maintain excellent working relationships with customers
• Take on real responsibility to assure compliance with regulatory and other sector specific requirements throughout the product lifecycle
• Develop your coaching and facilitating skills by helping people deliver business and process improvements
• Develop excellent problem solving and project management skills
• Be accountable for your decisions and actions.
Assigned to a business area, you will support business improvement and quality assurance across the product lifecycle. You will be assigned activities to develop your business process & product knowledge, and to continue developing your management competencies. Our development programme aims to provide knowledge and experience which supports application for chartered quality status.
We are looking for people who can quickly gain the trust and respect of their colleagues, suppliers and customers; this focuses as much on personality as it does in intellect.
With this in mind we are looking for people who...
• Enjoy coaching/facilitating to get the best out of teams and individuals
• Are team orientated, but can work under their own initiative and take the lead when required
• Enjoy problem solving, and have good analytical skills
• Are excellent at developing and managing relationships
• Enjoy helping other people and teams succeed.
You will have achieved (or be expected to achieve) at least a 2.1 in any degree discipline.
Raytheon UK is a subsidiary of Raytheon Company. We are a prime contractor and major supplier to the UK Ministry of Defence and have developed strong capabilities in mission systems integration in defence, National & Cyber security and commercial markets. Raytheon UK also designs, develops and manufactures a range of high-technology electronic systems and software solutions at its facilities in Harlow, Glenrothes, Gloucester, Waddington and Broughton.
Raytheon Company, with 2015 sales of $23 billion and 61,000 employees, is a technology and innovation leader specialising in defence, civil government and cybersecurity solutions. With a history of innovation spanning 94 years, Raytheon provides state-of-the-art electronics, mission systems integration, C5I products and services, sensing, effects, and mission support for customers in more than 80 countries. Raytheon provides state-of-the-art electronics, mission systems integration and other capabilities in the areas of sensing; effects; and command, control, communications and intelligence systems, as well as cyber security and a broad range of mission support services. Raytheon is headquartered in Waltham, Mass Raytheon.
Type Of Job
United Kingdom - Broughton
United Kingdom - Glenrothes
United Kingdom - Harlow