Vacancy has expired
|Job Ref:||STL-LF-16-19091-1||Employer:||General Dynamics US||Country:||United States||County/State:||Michigan||City:||Detroit||Address:||Post Date:||20/10/2016 05:13|
This is a Data and Change Management position that requires conformance to Configuration and Data Management procedures, policies and subcontract/contractual requirements spanning all domestic and international programs. The primary responsibility is Data Management, requiring reading, analyzing, scheduling, coordinating, communicating, preparing, and organizing data and documents for delivery to the customer within a required due date. This position is in the Data and Change Management department, which is part of Engineering Product Lifecycle Management in Systems Engineering. |
The successful candidate shall have demonstrated experience or capability in ALL of the following areas:
• BS degree preferred
• Experience with Access databases preferred
• Experience with access database report generation, distribution, and updates preferred
• Ability to analyze Subcontracts and Contracts for Subcontract Data Requirement List (SDRLs) and Contract Data Requirement List (CDRLs) deliveries, scheduling, frequency, and distribution
• Ability to use Government Integrated Environment Data Management CDRL delivery tools
• Department of Defense Common Access Card (CAC) with required background check
• Must have exceptional organizational and multi-tasking skills
• Ability to take notes, learn quickly and follow processes
• Must have mastery of Microsoft Office with excellent typing, document and presentation preparation skills
• Must have excellent people skills and be customer service oriented
• Must be willing to work overtime to ensure completion of all assigned tasks by the due date
• Must be capable of working independently and in a team environment
• Must be capable of working in an environment where you are performing a key role in a process
General Dynamics Land Systems (GDLS), headquartered in Sterling Heights, Michigan is a wholly-owned business unit of General Dynamics Corporation's (NYSE:GD) Combat Systems group and is a global leader in the design, development, production, support and enhancement of tracked and wheeled military vehicles. GDLS has a 70-year defense heritage of providing a full spectrum of high quality, technically superior, high value products and services to the United States and its Allies and demonstrates the leadership, financial resources, technology and strength of more than 7500 employees who are dedicated to making the Company the World's preferred supplier of land vehicles and weapons systems. This dedication assures every shareholder, customer and the nation that the name General Dynamics will always mean Strength on Your Side.
At the heart of Land Systems' military-vehicle platforms is the Abrams main battle tank and the family of Stryker and LAV wheeled combat vehicles. These key ground-force assets remain critical to the military's structure and offer continuing opportunities for modernization and enhancements that meet the Warfighter's evolving requirements while increasing troop safety and effectiveness.
Detroit area locations house engineering, design and development, customer service and support, systems integration laboratories, and staff support functions. The Sterling Logistics and Engineering Center provides training and logistics support to customers around the world.
General Dynamics Land Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer.