|Job Ref:||1617363||Employer:||Tyco||Industry:||Manufacturing||Country:||United States||County/State:||Wisconsin||City:||Marinette||Address:||Post Date:||21/10/2016 22:06|
Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and multi industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries. Our 117,000 employees create intelligent buildings, efficient energy solutions, integrated infrastructure and next generation transportation systems that work seamlessly together to deliver on the promise of smart cities and communities. Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through strategic focus on our buildings and energy growth platforms. For additional information, please visit NA or follow us @johnsoncontrols on Twitter. |
Johnson Controls is currently hiring a Director of Operations for our Marinette, WI location.
This position will be responsible for:
• Leads manufacturing operations at the site. This facility is principally a combination of diverse functions of fabrication/assembly and chemical formulation
• Provides leadership and direction to dotted line local management support of co-located R&D
functions to assure successful completion of common goals and objectives
• Establishes and executes the production plan based on requirements
• Incorporates and drive safety culture within the organization
• Administers policies consistent with company or Corporate policies, directs and supervises the application of such policies to the Plant's operations
•Maintains a thorough knowledge to manage manufacturing processes & production activities
•Maintains a thorough up-to-date knowledge of specifications & compliance standards required by customers & regulatory agencies
• Collaborates with other services to enhance quality of service to Customers with special focus to on- time delivery
• Initiates & drives continuous organizational and cost out improvement projects.
•Manages plant’s budget
• Provides oversight to the implementation of ISO
• Reviews and makes strategic recommendations for special machinery. Works closely with NPI Engineering.
Critical Position Requirements (Must Have)
• Educational Requirement: Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical, Industrial or Chemical Engineering
• Minimum 10 years progressive experience in Mfg. including experience in mfg. or product engineering, mfg. supervision/production mgt. and planning; thorough understanding of the entire supply chain and materials management process/flow is needed
• Experience in metal working and welding environment/fabrication and assembly
• Knowledge of chemical formulation process and/or background in production/operation of a chemical facility is a plus
• Record of accomplishment in driving improvements in service, cost, quality and safety
• Ability to manage large projects
• Demonstrated knowledge of Six Sigma, Lean Manufacturing and ISO
• Ability to mentor and develop employees
• Proven team building skills
• Good delegation skills
• Ability to work hands on as direct manager of the site while driving strategic growth of the facility.
• Ability to navigate within a highly structured matrix organization