|Job Ref:||LS/PC/KL||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Leeds||Address:||Post Code:||LS7||Salary:||£ 45,000 - £ 50,000 per year, car allowance, pension.||Post Date:||22/10/2016 00:33|
Great opportunity and progression.|
Do you want to work for one of the UK's Leading housebuild companys?
Are you ready for a change?
* Create and maintain project and programme plans in collaboration with Project Managers.
* Create and maintain project and programme risk and issue logs and communicate details to team members.
* Co-ordinate the periodic production of project cost, control and progress reports and distribute to relevant recipients.
* Maintain reference data in planning and control systems.
* Support the projects and programme team in the production of formal governance documentation e.g. stage gate reviews, project closure/lessons learned reports.
* Participate in the formal and informal quality review of the management products of projects.
* Identify and report on the interdependencies of projects and work-streams, providing input to solution building.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
skills Project co-ordinator, Residantial housing