|Job Ref:||SSM1808||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£ 60,000 - £ 70,000 per year, benefits||Post Date:||22/10/2016 00:38|
A Senior Site Manager required for a leading fit out contractor based in Central London. This is a permanent role due to an expansion in workload. |
* Excellent salary (entirely negotiable depending on experience)
* Benefits package
* Chance to work for a leading main contractor
* Working on Cat A / Cat B Commercial office fit outs
* Projects £10m up to £50m
* All Central London work
* Blue chip clients
* SMSTS, CSCS, First Aid, Health and Safety
* Experience in a Site Management or Construction Management position as a number 1 on site
* Experience in leading a site team on fast track fit out projects
Please apply now to hear more about the opportunity.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.