|Job Ref:||SMET2P||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£ 15 - £ 16 per year||Post Date:||18/10/2016 00:21|
Shift Maintenance Electrician - Iconic Blue Chip Building - London Bridge - 4on 4off (Days Only) - Up £16.00 Per Hour|
Exciting opportunity to work for an established FM service provider situated in London. My client is looking for four Shift Maintenance Electricians to be based in an iconic blue chip commercial office near London Bridge. The successful candidate will be electrically biased (C&G, 17th Edition) with a proven track record in building maintenance, ideally within commercial / blue chip offices. This is a temporary position (on going / could go temp to perm) which pays an hourly rate up £16.00 per hour based on experience. Working with the maintenance team on site, He or she will be required to carry out electrical, mechanical and fabric maintenance to the following;
* Lighting (Small installation, Fault-finding, Lamping, Changing ballast's, Control panel, Power distribution)
* Emergency lighting
* Air Conditioning - Air Handling Units / Fan Coil Unit (Filter changes, cleaning)
* Chillers - Re-set
* Water Treatment (Temperature checks / Not dosing)
* Plumbing - Unblocking toilets
* BMS System - Monitor (i.e. Hot & Colds)
* UPS Systems - Monitor / Take readings
If you pass your probation period, you would then be interviewed or offered the permanent position on site which would pay £32,000 a year
Hours of work
You would initially start off on a Monday to Friday (08:00am to 17:00pm) shift to familiarise yourself with this large iconic building and would then move onto the 4on 4off shift pattern (07:00am to 19:00pm)
* Electrical - City & Guilds, Apprenticeship, 17th Edition
* A proven track record in commercial building maintenance
* Must be able to start immediately or at short notice
* Good communication skills
* Must be able to pass a security clearance check
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.