|Job Ref:||Ref: 0053#1||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||East Grinstead||Address:||Post Code:||RH19||Salary:||£ 50,000 - £ 60,000 per year, Car, Travel, Healthcare, Pension||Post Date:||22/10/2016 00:38|
Bid Manager - East Grinstead - £60,000 + package |
Are you a Bid Manager in Kent, Surrey or London? Have you had the experience in working on NHS or Healthcare projects? Have you had exposure to complex bids?
If the answer is yes, then this is the perfect opportunity with a contractor with a fantastic reputation in the current market.
Benefits of this company include:
* Good work life balance
* Working from home is available
* Internal Progression and Training
* Great Offices and Working Environment
Main purpose of job:
* This post will co-ordinate all parties involved in the bid / proposal process to ensure that they meet the level of contribution expected of them and to ensure the bid submitted is complete and accurate and best reflects the services and abilities.
* The Bid Manager will demonstrate awareness and understanding of client needs and the NHS market, to prepare detailed bids and documentation submissions as required.
* The Bid Manager is responsible for the quality of all aspects of the bid, including written documentation and presentations', ensuring that documentation is clear, concise and compelling.
* Working within an established Business Development team, the Bid Manager will take ownership of this process from initial discussions through consultation stages, bid preparation and submission, client feedback and solution provision. They will source and co-ordinate supply chain input where appropriate.
* Research and exploration of the NHS market to target possible key partners and individuals and their needs
* Interpretation of research material and published data to identify opportunities for growth leading to the completion of the 'bid / no bid' review process
* Contact with potential clients to explore their service plans and developmental needs;
* Creation of bids and submission of documentation consistent with required procurement processes;
* Bid budget management and control;
* Management and co-ordination of internal and external bid teams;
* Liaison with client throughout the bid process including deliverables and meeting the schedule and programme through close project management;
* Risk tracking and management throughout the bid process
* Identification of national and local NHS changes likely to shape the offer.
* Demonstrable understanding and experience of the PPP/JV markets;
* An understanding of public procurement rules and regulations;
* Adaptable approach;
* Strong in discussion; and
* Capable negotiator
CV's are being reviewed as soon as possible so please contact me directly for further information.
Richard Mills -
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
skills Bid Manager, NHS, Healthcare, Residential, Pre Construction Manager, New Build