|Job Ref:||BBBH141345||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£ 50,000 - £ 70,000 per year, Benefits||Post Date:||22/10/2016 00:31|
Required in Shoreditch ASAP for £50,000 - £70,000
This is a golden opportunity for a talented and passionate Python Developer to join the engineering team. As a result of working in a sizeable team, you will work alongside like minded people who go above and beyond to ensure the end users have the best experience possible.
As a Python Developer you will join a talented agile development team, devising elegant solutions to technically challenging problems throughout the full development lifecycle.
- BS/MS Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Strong Python development experience, ideally including Django
- Experience working within an Agile environment
- Good understanding of HTML/CSS, GIT
- Proficient with working in a Linux command line
- Understanding of RESTFUL request structures
- Knowledge of another language: Go, Scala, Java etc
- Open Source contributions
- Exposure to databases and use of them with Django ORM
- A competitive salary up to £70,000 DOE
- Share options
- 25 days holiday
- Discount on Apple products
- Refreshments available in the office
- Funding towards your development including certifications
Please call Georgi on 0117 3111 999 and submit your CV. If you're busy, mention a time and I'll call you when convenient.
If this isn't quite the role for you but know of someone who is a good fit, we offer £250 for a successfully referred candidate.
Randstad Technologies Ltd is a leading specialist recruitment business for the IT industry. Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.