|Job Ref:||BBBH140928||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Cheltenham||Address:||Post Code:||GL50||Salary:||£ 40,000 - £ 50,000 per year, Benefits||Post Date:||22/10/2016 00:31|
Job: Logistics Business Systems Analyst|
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 + benefits
Are you an expert supporting & administering Warehouse Management Systems? Do you love a fast paced environment? Want to work with global brand?
Launched in 2003, this rapidly growing global brand focuses on premium quality and affordable products. If you love working in a highly collaborative, friendly and fiercely productive fast passed environment, you'll be right at home as part of this team.
* Experience in supporting and administering Warehouse Management Systems
* Experience of configuration and solutions design for WMS
* Understanding of Linux console
* Ability to create reports (SQL / PL)
* Knowledge of Oracle / SQL Commands
* Experience of troubleshooting
* Ability to deploy patches & data fixes to WMS environments
* Co-ordinate with 3rd party suppliers and internal teams to diagnose and troubleshoot system issues
* Support IT systems upgrades, changes and implementations
* Resolve day to day issues
* Testing and implementing changes & patches
* Create test scenarios, test scripts and handover documents
* Create functional specifications for system improvements
* Support Project management and operations during project phases
* Maintain high level of technical product knowledge
* Create and compile reports
Ultimately if you have the Warehouse Management Systems experience, can troubleshoot, compile reports and have an IT technical knowledge don't hesitate to apply today.
This role is open to receiving applications over the next three weeks however interviews will be happening as soon as the 15th of August and will be a one stage interview process, Apply today to ensure you are considered.
Randstad Technologies Ltd is a leading specialist recruitment business for the IT industry. Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
skills WMS; Analyst; SQL; ERP; Business Systems; Script; Linux