|Job Ref:||DE00610NOR||Employer:||Interserve||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Norfolk||Address:||Post Code:||NR17||Post Date:||23/10/2016 00:06|
Hourly Rate Bands N/A Salaried/Hourly-Paid Hourly-Paid |
About the role:
Interserve Healthcare is a leading care provider who puts care at the heart of everything we do. We support a range of clients varying in age and care requirements which can include mental health, learning disabilities, physical disabilities and clients with more complex clinical needs.
We are currently recruiting Healthcare Assistants to provide one to one care to our client, an 11 year old girl who lives at home with her parents. The family home is located in Norwich and has been specially adapted to accommodate her needs. This lovely young lady has recently returned home from hospital where she has been for quite some months after suffering a brain tumour.
Our client likes animals and has a dog, she has a bubbly personality, she likes art and crafts, is intelligent and loves music.
We currently have an established team in place and are looking to expand. We are looking for motivated and enthusiastic Healthcare Assistants with good communication skills.
If you are someone who has a fun loving personality, likes working with children, has a positive mind set and can provide care and support of the highest standard to our client then you are the Healthcare Assistant that we are looking for.
Healthcare Assistants must be happy to work in an environment where dogs are present.
Full bespoke training will be provided.
Rates of pay range from £8.75 to £17.25 per hour.
Various shifts are available - 7 days a week.
Duties to include:
• Providing assistance with personal care
• Medication Assistance
• Light cleaning duties
• Social interaction
Following skills & experience required:
• 6 months previous care experience
• Experience of working with children with complex care needs
• Excellent communication skills, written, verbal and listening
• Have a caring and compassionate attitude
• Can commit to regular hours
• Medication management
• Manual handling
• Experience of working with children and their families
• Use of cough assist machine
About the Company:
Interserve Healthcare delivers specialist healthcare services to clients in their own homes and in healthcare establishments throughout the UK. We recruit Nurses, Healthcare Assistants and Support Workers on a national basis to deliver outstanding care and support to our ever-growing client base.
What we can offer you:
• Weekly pay plus holiday pay
• On-going 24/7 support from the Senior Nurse Team
• Refer a friend bonus scheme
• First refusal to other care opportunities
• Members loyalty scheme
• We offer full time, part time and flexible hours
• Excellent training opportunities and potential for free funded QCFs
Interserve Healthcare is an Investors in Diversity accredited company & committed to equal opportunities for all (Agy).