|Job Ref:||DE00619NOR||Employer:||Interserve||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Norfolk||Address:||Post Code:||NR17||Post Date:||23/10/2016 00:06|
Hourly Rate Bands N/A Salaried/Hourly-Paid Hourly-Paid |
About the role:
Interserve Healthcare is a leading care provider who puts care at the heart of everything we do. We support a range of clients varying in age and care requirements which can include mental health, learning disabilities, physical disabilities and clients with more complex clinical needs.
We are currently recruiting Healthcare Assistants to provide 2:1 support to our client, a young female with complex care needs. You will be required to provide assistance with personal care and helping her to get ready for the day.
We are looking for motivated and enthusiastic Healthcare Assistants with good communication skills and who have experience of working with children with cerebral palsy and epilepsy. Healthcare Assistants must be happy to work in an environment where there are dogs.
Rates of pay range from £8.50 to £17.00 per hour.
Shifts available are weekend early mornings for 1.5 hours.
We are looking for Healthcare Assistants who have:
• 6 months previous care experience
• Experience of working with children with complex care needs
• Excellent communication skills, written, verbal and listening
• A caring and compassionate attitude
• Can commit to regular hours
• Experienced in manual handling
• Experience of working with clients with Cerebral palsy and/or Epilepsy
About the Company:
Interserve Healthcare delivers specialist healthcare services to clients in their own homes and in healthcare establishments throughout the UK. We recruit Nurses, Healthcare Assistants and Support Workers on a national basis to deliver outstanding care and support to our ever-growing client base.
What we can offer you:
• Weekly pay plus holiday pay
• On-going 24/7 support from the Senior Nurse Team
• Refer a friend bonus scheme
• First refusal to other care opportunities
• Members loyalty scheme
Interserve Healthcare is an Investors in Diversity accredited company & committed to equal opportunities for all (Agy).