Hourly Rate Bands N/A Salaried/Hourly-Paid Salaried |
Form part of a team of multi-skilled technical support staff, ensuring that the service provided meets the contractual requirements and complies with relevant law at all times. will be required to provide call out cover on a Rota basis
- Ensure that the day-to-day planned preventative maintenance activities of gas engineers are completed in line with our contractual obligations.
- Ensure all assets are maintained in accordance with the O&M Manuals.
- Assist in supervising contractors and sub-contractors and ensure compliance with all statutory obligations.
- Ensure that all reactive calls are closed out in line with our contractual time scales.
- Ensure compliance with all Health and Safety legislation and company policy. (Fire regulations, COSHH, Safe working practices, PPE, PAT testing etc).
- Ensure all gas distribution systems are functional and operational within design parameters and carry out reactive repairs within agreed response and rectification times
- Ensure energy efficiencies are controlled and maintained
- Keep all plant / rooms / services enclosures clean, tidy safe and secure
- Undertake any ad-hoc duties that may be necessary during the course of your working shift
- Be aware of the business continuity plan for the part of the business you work in
What we are looking for
- Qualifications: Gas Safe, Domestic and Commercial, LPG and Oil qualifications preferred but not essential
- An appropriate level of experience of servicing and repair of gas systems and or multi-disciplined maintenance
- Must have experience and competence in relevant Health & Safety legislation.
- Regards personal and plant safety as priority
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team and as an individual
- Ability to read schematic and circuit diagrams
- Ability to record work accurately on work sheets and computer based systems
- Willingness to undertake further training
- Willingness and ability to participate in task audits/near miss reporting/plant audits etc
- T akes responsibility for own actions
SC Clearance required
40 hours per week
About the company
Interserve's vision is to redefine the future for people and places. We are one of the world's foremost support services and construction companies, operating in the public and private sectors in the UK and internationally. We offer advice, design, construction, equipment, facilities management and front-line public services. Interserve is based in the UK and is listed in the FTSE 250 index. We have gross revenue of £3.3 billion and a workforce of 80,000 people worldwide. We are committed to equal opportunities for all.