|Job Ref:||4170||Employer:||Canadian Natural Resources Limited||Country:||Canada||County/State:||Alberta||City:||Fort McMurray||Address:||Post Date:||24/10/2016 01:00|
Heavy Equipment Technicians are integral members of the mining team and directly support mine maintenance goals and objectives. In this role, you will collaborate with and work alongside field and shop maintenance crews to ensure that all heavy equipment is optimized and maintained.
You will utilize your heavy duty mechanical experience to focus on the maintenance requirements for designated heavy equipment including:
o P&H 4100 Boss Cable Shovels
o O&K RH400 Shovels
o CAT 797B & 777D/F Haul Trucks
o 16H/M, 24H Motor Graders
o D11/D375/D155/D85 Dozers and Rubber Tire Dozers
o 992 & 988 Loaders
o PC1800 Backhoes
** Please note : the shift rotation for this role is 7 days on - 7 days off, 7 nights on - 7 nights off.**
This position is based in Fort McMurray, Alberta and is eligible for:
• Relocation to Calgary or Fort McMurray
• Company Sponsored Fly-In/Fly-Out and Accommodations Program with charter flights from Calgary or Edmonton
COMPETITIVE SALARY - STOCK OPTIONS - STOCK SAVINGS PLAN - ANNUAL BONUSES - BENEFITS - LOCATION PREMIUMS - RELOCATION - FLY IN/FLY OUT AND ACCOMMODATIONS PROGRAM!
HOW WILL YOU MAKE YOUR MARK?
• Inspect, troubleshoot, diagnose and repair heavy equipment
• Utilize computerized and other testing equipment to determine repairs
• Make recommendations regarding repairs and methods for improvement
• Interpret and complete both scheduled and unscheduled Work Orders
• Create detailed service reports
• Contribute to the ongoing reliability of all heavy equipment and complete preventative maintenance requirements
• Test repaired equipment to verify proper maintenance
• Clean, lubricate and perform other maintenance work on heavy equipment as required
• Typically 5+ years of related industry experience with Grade 12 or GED
• Heavy Equipment Technician Journeyman Certificate in Alberta and/or an Interprovincial Red Seal Certificate
• Valid Class 5 Driver's license
• Familiarity with and understanding of:
o Computer based Mine Maintenance Planning Program
o Microsoft Office suite
To see related Maintenance roles at CNRL, visit: NA
Our Oil Sands Mining Operations
Horizon Oil Sands is a world class asset offering countless opportunities to advance your career. Comprised of surface oil sands mining and bitumen upgrading facilities, this vast project offers challenging opportunities in an environment where teamwork, innovation, and your expertise are valued. Apply your abilities using industry leading technologies and contribute to the success of the Horizon Oil Sands.
About Canadian Natural
At Canadian Natural, we strive to live through our mission statement: "To develop people to work together to create value for the Company's shareholders by doing it right with fun and integrity." As a leading oil and gas producer, our diverse combination of assets include light oil, heavy oil, in situ oil sands production, oil sands mining and upgrading facilities, and natural gas. At Canadian Natural, safety is a core value. We conduct all of our operations in a way that identifies, minimizes and mitigates harm to the health and safety of employees, contractors, the public and the environment.
Canadian Natural Resources Limited - CNRL - is a publicly traded company on the TSX and NYSE as CNQ.