|Job Ref:||177141||Employer:||Bechtel||Industry:||Construction||Country:||Egypt||City:||Alexandria||Address:||Post Date:||21/10/2016 01:02|
Requisition ID: |
General Job Description
Serves as the primary source for computer-aided design (CAD) operator for BP WND Delta Raven
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Familiarity with, and understanding of engineering concepts and terminology is important. Must have working knowledge of Smart Plant 3D standards, PC application software and drafting/engineering practices and methods. Knowledge of Adobe Acrobat, current version of Auto CAD and/or Micro station, Excel and MS Office is required.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
• Ability to work in a dynamic environment and adapt to frequent project changes.
• Ability to follow complex instructions and diagrams to create or modify drawings in Smart Plant 3D.
• Accuracy and effectiveness in electronic drafting.
• Coordinate filing, storage and retrieval of both manual and electronic drawings.
• Maintain, support and operate associated plotters and printers.
• Perform drawing and technology research.
• Coordinate with field engineers, superintendents, and other personnel to incorporate concepts and
information into work packages.
• Ability to work effectively as part of a team or independently with minimal oversight.
• Explain drawings to construction teams and engineers to provide adjustments as necessary.
• Interpret specifications.
This position is based in Alexandria Egypt and applicants mustalready possess the right to live and work in Egypt. This is a national contract position and the successful applicant will be employed by a third party company to provide services to Bechtel •
BOPS Guidelines include the minimum time that you need to be in your current position before applying to a new position. Please refer to the Guidelines and ensure you meet the minimum requirements.