Vacancy has expired
|Job Ref:||2824073||Employer:||Hays Plc||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Redhill||Address:||Post Code:||B49||Salary:||£35 Per-hour||Post Date:||05/10/2016 01:32|
A leading multi-disciplinary construction and property consultancy are currently looking for a Senior Mechanical Design Engineer to join their expanding M&E department, working from their Surrey office. |
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a leading construction and property consultancy, operating across the full property life cycle; you will be given the opportunity to work on some of the leading projects in the UK.
You will have:
- Several years experience working in a design environment with a UK based M&E Consultancy.
- Experience of leading the mechanical engineering design of a significant or innovative projects.
- Experience of sustainable and low-energy design buildings.
- CEng status - most probably ImechE or CIBSE.
- Experience of computer aided design packages including IES or Hevacomp Projects will range from design
work on £10m plus new builds and refurbishments to acquisition surveys, feasibility studies, project management, life cycle engineering and value engineering.
To be considered for this role you will have a proven record of holding a similar role with a UK M&E Design Consultancy. You will be able to work in the UK without restriction.
For a private and confidential discussion please contact Aadil Cockar on NA or email your CV to NA