Vacancy has expired
|Job Ref:||MUM00AB||Employer:||WorleyParsons Ltd||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||India||City:||Mumbai||Address:||Post Date:||30/09/2016 04:02|
Primary objective The Senior Executive - Accounts is primarily responsible for supervision of books and accounts and to ensure that adequate/robust control framework exists in the organisation. The assets of organisation are adequately safeguarded through effective control mechanism. Financial records are in good health and these are free from mis-statements or errors. |
Role and Responsibilities:
· Responsible for annual statutory / Tax and internal audits.
· GL management and review all critical balances of GL control accounts which includes their reconciliations
· Preparation and sharing of various MIS reports like monthly financial pack, DSO analysis, AR ageing, Chargeability reports etc
· Advise management & entire finance team on key changes in accounting standards, guidance notes on various accounting matters.
· Making sure that WorleyParsons is compliant with Ind AS
· Finalisation and review of schedules before submission to auditors
· Active participation in month-end process and group / location reporting packs.
· Secretarial and FEMA compliances
· Payroll supervision, payroll accounting, PF, Professional Tax compliances
Key Selection Criteria