|Job Ref:||38389||Employer:||Goodrich||Industry:||Manufacturing||Country:||United States||County/State:||Ohio||City:||Cleveland||Address:||Post Date:||21/10/2016 05:04|
• Must be able to identify parts for plating through the production traveler line-up and by visual preparedness|
• Must be able to read and determine the necessary set-up, for polishing parts per polishing techniques or special instructions
• Must be able to set up and polish all parts for plating using wrenches or hand held power tools
• Must be able to maintain production rates to ensure proper plating requirements
• Must be able to wear a demand respirator
• Must understand principles of all polishing and honing processes
• Must be able to run 100% of all production parts as required
• Must have the capability of performing polish work on salvages when required
• Must be able to effectively train personnel in polish processing
• Must pass and maintain tow motor and hand truck certification
• Perform all duties as assigned or directed by supervisor.
While performing the duties of this position, the person is regularly required to reach with hands and arms, climb or balance, and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The person is occasionally required to sit. The person must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds of weight. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.