|Job Ref:||38456||Employer:||Goodrich||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Country:||India||City:||KARNIND||Address:||Post Date:||21/10/2016 05:04|
This position is for the Electronics & Motor Control Center (EMCC) at Global Engineering Center- India
• Executes value engineering, new product introduction and production support projects under the guidance of Technical lead.
• Performs requirements/ Code review
• Performs FPGA based Designs/ Simulation/ Testing
• Developing test benches, Test cases wrt requirements
* Execution of Test cases, regression
* verification report generation
Knowledge, skills & abilities:
o BE/NA in Electronics Engineering with atleast 4 to 6 years experience in hardware development
o Board design/ debug experience using microprocessors/DSPs/FPGAs/PLDs and digital electronics.
o Expert Level experince in FPGA Design/ Simulation/ FPGA Verification.
* Execution Experience of projects wrt. DO254
o Experience on usage of Test and measurement equipments
* Proficiency in VHDL programming language
o Experience in Aerospace applications
o Exposure to DO-254 standard.
BE/NA in Electronics Engineering with atleast 4 to 6 years experience in FPGA design & verification