|Job Ref:||117447MOW||Employer:||Morson International||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Post Date:||05/10/2016 20:17|
Morson International is working with a world leading consultancy, providing end-to-end solutions covering architecture, design, implementation, management and on-going support across the entire enterprise technology infrastructure.|
Due to continued growth my client is looking for a Solutions Design Engineer to provide technical specifications for custom development and systems integration.
As the Solution Design Engineer you will be responsible for:
- SolarWinds Administration.
- Handling OIDs, WMI and MIBs performance counters to diagnose/troubleshoot network problems.
- Produce technical design documentation, matching this to my client's solution design specifications.
- Participate/lead project meetings with my client's customer.
- You will develop and implement large scale deployments, developing system specifications.
- Knowledge of ESM tools; Must have at least one of these vendors for monitoring tools - BMC, IBM, HP, CA or Open source commercial tools such as Nagios, Zenoss or Zabbix.
- Again, must have knowledge of solution design/implementation for at least one Event Manager from the above vendors.
- Design/implementation knowledge of automation, analytics and reporting tools.
- Co-ordinate with in various tools team and track the project progress.
- Expertise in the administration, support and operation of SolarWinds including Network Performance/Configuration Monitor, Server & Application Monitor, NetFlow Traffic Analyser and IP Address Manager.
- Expertise in the use of network management protocols e.g. SNMP, SNMP Traps, Syslog, ICMP, NetFlow, etc.
- Knowledge of and experience with LAN/WAN and Data Centre environments, including servers.
To apply for the role and/or to get further information, please contact Matthew Owen at Morson International on: