Vacancy has expired
|Job Ref:||5243||Employer:||Randstad||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Coventry||Address:||Post Code:||CV1||Salary:||£ 11.77 per hour, £11.77 - 11.77 per hour||Post Date:||02/10/2016 00:23|
6 month rolling Temp
About us: The Technician role is responsible for evaluating all new adoptions and diversion applications for completeness. The position will also expand into assessing and approving sewer connection applications with appropriate training.
The role will act as a point of contact for the Customer to ensure both clarity of requirement, and a high level of service, ensuring that STW have all the information needed to progress an application swiftly and within service level.
The Technician will work within a team reporting directly to the Infrastructure Design Manager, and does not have any line management responsibilities.
Role objective: - Enhance Severn Trent's reputation by delivering truly excellent levels of customer service in a timely and professional manner to enable us to be the Best Water and Waste Company.
- Ensure that the customer application meets all regulatory and statutory requirements.
- Liaise with customer during pre-design to identify all customer requirements.
- Establish whether to refer an application to Network Partners (using a matrix).
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with all stakeholders both internal and external.
- Evaluate and determine whether a site is simple or complex.
- Ensure accurate completed applications are progressed within the published timescales against industry and company guidance. Delivering correct advice, and following the correct application process without negatively impacting on the Ofwat levels of service agreements.
Experience: - Experience in a customer facing role including customer telephone contact.
- Excellent communication, influencing, problem solving, and organisational skills.
- Proficient knowledge and use of IT systems, preferably SAP.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise your own work.
- The ability to interpret customer requirements to ensure correct application is sent.
- Good telephony skills.
- Capability to present a professional image of STW when handling customers.
- Ability to manage multi-requests from others
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good listening, written, and verbal communication skills
- The ability to be supportive of team members