|Job Ref:||SEC1||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Leeds||Address:||Post Code:||LS7||Salary:||£ 30,000 - £ 40,000 per year||Post Date:||12/10/2016 00:29|
Are you looking for interesting Engineering work on a large construction and Highways sites? Are you experienced in roads, airports and heavy civils? Are you looking for permanent work? |
My Client, a nationwide building, civil engineering and building contractor with fantastic history and reputation in the civil engineering industry are looking for an experienced Site Engineer to join a forward thinking team based in Leeds.
* Company Car /Car Allowance
* Pension Scheme
* fantastic Career progression
* 25 days annual leave
The current team is made up of a diverse range of highly skilled and motivated individuals. If you would like to join and contribute to a hardworking team you must have and be able to demonstrate:
* An industry applicable ONC/HNC/NA or NVQ equivalent
* Demonstrable experience of working within Civils.
* Commercial and contractual awareness
* Working knowledge of Microsoft packages
* Be able to organise yourself and others workload
* Be proactive in your approach
* An excellent communicator
* A high level of diplomacy and customer focused
* Setting out on site
* Liaison with the design team
* Attending and reporting to management meetings
* Using Lieca and Trimble equipment
* Checking work on site to ensure high quality and compliance
* Measurements and checking quality of work
If you're looking to take the next-step in your career by joining an established organisation with a strong commitment to its employees then this is for you, don't hesitate, apply today.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.