|Job Ref:||MM - MCM - 19082016||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||City Of London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£ 55,000 - £ 65,000 per year, Company Benefits Schemes||Post Date:||12/10/2016 00:29|
MECHANICAL CONSTRUCTION MANAGER|
Mechanical Construction Manager - Paying up to £60,000 + exceptional benefits.
My client is a leading M&E Building Services Contractor who currently require an experience Mechanical Construction Manager to work within Central London. They require an individual with a strong technical background and are looking to get the right individual on board as soon as possible.
About the Client:
The established M&E Building Services Contractor are based in Central London. They specialise in providing the full range of building services and are both a Design & Build as well as a fit out contractor. They are proud of their long standing relationships they have built over the years with a range of blue chip end users.
About the Role:
* Overseeing projects valued between £5-25 million Services Value.
* Report to straight to the Manging Director
* Ensure profitability of the projects
* Opportunity for progression and development
About the Candidate:
* Previous experience within Project Managers role with a Building Services Contractor
* Background of delivering projects with a minimum value of £3million
* Excellent man-management skills
* Excellent commercial acumen
* Ambition to develop and progress
Points of Appeal:
* The opportunity to work on a Flagship Development within London
* Growing company
* Low Staff Turnover.
* Progression available.
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss it in further detail then please contact Matthew Mullen on 0203 6800 650
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.