|Job Ref:||LHER70||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Leeds||Address:||Post Code:||LS7||Salary:||£ 18,000 per year, annual review||Post Date:||12/10/2016 00:29|
Are you an experienced Office Manager with a passion for Management and growing SME's? Are you local to Leeds? Then this could be the role for you.|
My client an SME based in Leeds is currently recruiting for an Office Manager, they are an online retail company who are quickly expanding.
The role will involve the following:
* Oversee team of order processor & customer service operatives
* Train staff on customer service and various software systems including inhouse systems.
* Ability when busy to help team deal with customers queries via email and phone
* Train staff to meet daily targets and facilitate warehouse deadline expectations for daily courier collections
* Ability to use specialised stock control and email software after inhouse training
* Meeting daily deadlines for email queries
* Help print orders and book in mail, couriers and pallets
* Chase shipments with courier companies on the phone and online to assist customer queries
* Use 3rd part market place environments to track and resolve customer inquiries e.g Wowcher
* Communicate with warehouse about any order processing or replacement requirements
* Gain an understanding of products sold to answer customer queries effectively
* Identify and low stock issues and communicate with customers and your team
* Upselling and "closing" bulk volume sales
* Processing orders accurately
* Collate and analyse performance metrics
* Maintain customer records
Ideal candidates will have the following
* Good at problem solving
* Conduct performance reviews with employees
* Good communication and leadership skills
* Positive can do attitude.
* Leadership Attributes
* Ability to work under pressures of time restraints
* Ability to learn, progress and work in a team
* Experience dealing with complaints in a professional manner
This role offers a salary of £18k with an annual review, this is a full time role and hours are 7.30 - 4pm Monday to Friday.
Computing/Marketing/Business background is favoured and progression is highly possible with this fast growing company!
Please submit your CV and contact Louanne on NA
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.