|Job Ref:||JHASE1908||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Farnborough||Address:||Salary:||£ 55,000 - £ 65,000 per year, package||Post Date:||12/10/2016 00:29|
I am recruiting for an exciting opportunity to join my clients team in Farnborough. They are looking for a Senior Estimator in their office near Farnborough and can pay up to £65,000 plus package for the right person - there could be an increase on this if required!|
Projects are generally up to £10million and new build or refurbishments on education/commercial/industrial/health projects.
* Experience in an Estimator role in Main Contractor - ideally over 10 years either as an Estimator or Quantity Surveyor
* Degree or equivalent in a Construction Discipline
* Good technical building knowledge - types of construction and materials
* Ability to work in a team - liaising with Project Managers and Quantity Surveyors
* Salary negotiable - up to £65,000
* Car allowance/company car
* Company pension scheme
* Flexible benefits
* Progression to Managing role over time for the right person
If you are interested in this role then please apply!
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
skills "estimator" or "estimating" or "precon" or "tender" or "construction" or "build" or "cost planner"