|Job Ref:||Site Manager||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||London||Address:||Salary:||Competitive||Post Date:||24/10/2016 16:07|
Are you an experienced Site Manager? Do you want to work for a Top Tier developer?|
Top tier residential developer operating in Central London. All their projects are high specification New builds. As a company they offer great benefits and career progression. This is a permanent position offerring a competitive salary and package.
The successful Site Manager will be delivering the internal fit out of 73 Townhouses based in Richmond. The townhouses will compromise of 3-4 bedrooms and car park basements; of a high standard with a project value of £50M. The Site Manager will also be overseeing the £10M refurbishment of 6 apartments.
- Oversee and manage site operations and the performance of subcontractors
- Ensuring that all work is carried out safely at all times
- Agreed timescales are met and to the highest standards of workmanship
- Adhere to company procedures
- Must be able to use own intiitative and be self- motivated
- Planning execution of works
- Experience on High End Residetial Projects
- Specialising in Internal Fit Outs
- Great Eye for detail
- Keep to agreed deadlines
- Ability to work under pressure
- Stable track record working with a reputable company or main contractor
If you an experienced site manager, have ambition and seeking career progression this is a great oportunity. Please contact us for more details.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.