|Job Ref:||JH1908E||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Southampton||Address:||Post Code:||SO14||Salary:||£ 35,000 - £ 45,000 per year, benefits||Post Date:||18/10/2016 00:21|
My client is has a fantastic opportunity for a Estimator to work within the Pre-Construction team in Southampton! You will be responsible for processing tenders from receipt to submission. The salary on offer is up to £45,000 plus benefits with progression available as the company is set to grow.|
* Experience working within the construction or shopfitting industry
* Ability to produce take-off from drawings and prepare Bill of Quantities
* Capable of working to strict deadlines, working on own initiative, using analytical methods for rate build-ups and using computer estimating packages
* Must be a team player with the ability to communicate and influence at all levels
* Pro-active and hands on approach
* Must possess a record of securing successfully completed contracts
* Working knowledge of MS Excel and estimating systems
* Able to work on Bids as part of the role
* Salary up to £45,000
* Holiday allowance
* Company pension
* Private healthcare
* Potential progression in the future
* Other benefits
If you are interested then please apply!
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
skills "estimator" "commercial" "residential" "senior estimator "estimating"