|Job Ref:||PAINTINGCM02||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Newcastle Upon Tyne||Address:||Post Code:||NE2||Salary:||Competitive||Post Date:||18/10/2016 00:21|
We are currently looking for an experienced Contracts Manager - ideally from a Painting and Decorating background. |
You will be working for a well known Construction and Facilities Maintenance Company, who build and maintain projects ranging from 1 million to 30 million. As a Contracts Manager you will be responsible for pricing, securing and managing painting contracts from start to finish.
This exciting opportunity offers the chance to be involved in all aspects of managing painting and decorating contracts from initial enquiry through to completion. Key responsibilities would be:
* Surveying properties/structures for painting work
* Assessing painting projects, estimating the cost, labour resources, materials and time for completion
* Putting together well-presented, competitive tender packages for work
* Producing risk assessments and method statements for contracts, ensuring health and safety procedures are adhered to throughout projects
* Managing the contract from start to finish, ensuring that productivity targets and agreed quality and safety standards are met
* Managing project costs within budget to deliver planned financial result on completion
If you are looking for the next step in your career and have previously worked within Painitng / Decorating this could be ideal for you. Please apply online or should you require any further information, call Laura Mcdonald on NA.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.