|Job Ref:||BUSSMMAN01||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Newcastle Upon Tyne||Address:||Post Code:||NE2||Salary:||£ 25,000 per year||Post Date:||18/10/2016 00:21|
We are offering an exciting and challenging position to work on a large facilities maintenance contract monitoring the performance of the contract, with a focus on the reactive and planned maintenance. This is a fixed term post as a Business/Performance Manager on a 12 months basis with potential for further opportunities within the business, offering a salary of £25,000k per annum plus additional company benefits. |
You will work closely with senior management to produce financial reporting on service reports, daily/weekly updates and other reports as required. This will involve liasing and meeting with internal and external contacts on a weekly basis to discuss contract performance and offering suggestions and recommendations. Other duties include:
* Monitoring contract performance (including SLA performance, chasing work down, processing contract requirements and service requests
* Identifying issues and pro-actively offering solutions to improve performance. To include implementation where require
* Recognise and improve workflow performance
* Analysis performance data and identify trends with management to provide solutions to minimise risk and variances
* Preparing & submitting applications for payment to customers, ensuring all applications are supported by accurate detailed documents
* Maintain all records, files and evidence that support contract reporting & compliance, such as performance reports, applications for payment, works, variations and meeting minutes
* To effectively operate all software / systems, for example, Maximo, BIS, Coupa & SAP as required
Experience in the following areas is advantageous:
* Background in Facilities Maintenance
* Experience in administration
* Experience in finance and reporting
* Software Systems such as Maximo, BIS, Coupa & SAP
We are looking for individuals who are motivated team players with excellent communication skills. Should you be interested in this role, please apply online with your current CV or for more information, please call Laura McDonald on NA.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.