|Job Ref:||Gas1908||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Scunthorpe||Address:||Salary:||£ 28,000 - £ 30,000 per year, call out, van, overtime||Post Date:||18/10/2016 00:21|
Are you a Gas Maintenance Engineer looking for an exciting opportunity with one of the countries leading facilities management provider? Are you driven and amibitious and looking to progress? |
Gas Engineer - £28,000 - £30,000 + Overtime, On call and benefits!
Then we have the perfect role for you!
My client is looking for a Gas Enginner to carry out planned preventative maintenance, remedial works, reactive repairs and manage sub-contractors in buildings on a prestigious commercial rail contract
* Ensure that Planned Preventative Maintenance is carried out in line with task schedules and industry best practices.
* Identify any defects found to Line Manager and provide parts list and estimated timescale to carry out remedial works.
* Attend site and carry out reactive repairs as instructed by administration team.
* Maintain a professional image at all times
* Establish and maintain a good working relationship with all employees and clients' representatives.
* Manage and monitor sub-contractors ensuring all QHSE processes are adhered to
* City and Guilds Heat and Ventilation or equivalent/Time served
* ACS Core Safety Gas safety
* TPCP 1A Gas Testing and Purge
* CORT 1 Gas Overhead appliances and radiant plack Heaters
* CIGA Gas Boilers
* 17th Edition - Advantageous
* C&G Legionella & L8 Water Hygiene Awareness
* Knowledge of other building services an advantage.
* Working to Planned Preventative Maintenance Regimes,
* Gas Servicing, Repairs, Fault finding.
* Fault finding on electrical circuits, basic electrical repairs
* Plumbing/Mechanical repairs
* Knowledge of lone working requirements,
* Risk Assessment trained,
* IT skills - Microsoft outlook, word and excel. PDA or similar
* Experience of general Building Management Systems
* Knowledge of BS:7671, F-Gas and Ventilation experience
* Plumbing qualification e.g GNVQ Level 3
* Good verbal communication skills at all levels,
* Good written English skills,
* Able to acquire and maintain sufficient knowledge of a buildings operation and services.
* Able to work outside of discipline.
* Must live in the Lincs / North Midlands area
* Must be flexible regarding working hours,
* Driving Licence essential
* DBS clearance will be required
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity please contact Sophia on NA or apply below!
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.