|Job Ref:||LUDE772||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||London||Address:||Salary:||£ 45,000 - £ 55,000 per year, package||Post Date:||12/10/2016 00:29|
Do you want to work in central London for a main contractor on a civils project? Do you see yourself working for an ambitious and successful commercial team? Want to part of a great culture and fun working environment?|
This central London based project will see you working for a highly reputable main contractor, giving you progression and exposure to the whole commercial process.
Apart from getting an increase in your current salary, shaping the future of London and working on this fantastic project, you will enjoy:
* A very convenient central London location - easily commutable for most in the South East
* Fantastic culture and great team
* Very well-regarded main contractor
* Excellent development opportunities and further training/sponsorship available
You will be responsible for:
* CVR management
* Subcontractor Assessments and payments
* Final accounts
* Previous quantity surveyor experience within a main contractor or subcontractor on a civils project
* NEC experience
* People skills with the ability to build positive relationships
* IT: Excel, as a minimum, must be advanced
Note: All applications are kept confidential and contact will be established with you before submission of your CV to any client.
If you feel you would meet the criteria and would like to pursue this further, please apply by clicking below.
If you would like to add me on LinkedIn and be kept up to date with the latest civil engineering projects and commercial positions please click here:
For any more information please call Lucy on 0203 6800 650.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.