|Job Ref:||intqses||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Essex||Address:||Post Code:||SS14||Salary:||£ 40,000 - £ 48,000 per year, Excellent package||Post Date:||12/10/2016 00:29|
Excellent Surveying opportunities for Intermediate Surveyors in the lucrative housing industry. Based in Essex, £42 - £48k plus package. |
Are you looking for a new opportunity to drive your career in the residential new build market? Are you driven by the potential to progress and build a career with a market leading Developer?
Randstad are currently recruiting for an Intermediate Quantity Surveyor for a leading residential developer. The office is based near Stansted and the opportunity has come available due to expansion within the business and due to a number of new sites and phases of work starting in the next few years..
The successful candidate will be working in a dedicated and motivated environment reporting into and working directly with the Commercial Manager and a Senior Surveyor. Based in the Stansted regional office this is an excellent opportunity for someone with drive and focused on building a career with a market leading business.
Salary expectations are between £40 and £48k which comes with an excellent package including bonuses , healthcare, 25 days holiday, life assurance, pension etc.
Duties and responsibilities include:
* Supporting the Commercial Manager and Commercial Team in the day to day management of a either a single large or multiple smaller developments
* Assisting in the development of programmes for the delivery of our services
* Assisting with Contract Administration including management of the Early Warning and Compensation Events processes.
* Taking part in contract reviews;
* Assisting in the preparation of regular management reports, estimates and cost plans in line with the brief
* Measurement of works in accordance with the various standard methods of measurements
* Maintaining contract records and correspondence
* Managing Contractor relationships as required to deliver the contract requirements
* Assisting in the settlement of construction disputes and preparing and agreeing final accounts
* Attending design team and progress meetings as necessary
* Effective communication Skills
* Pro active
* Effective decision making
* Ability to motivate
* Good IT Skills inc. outlook, word and excel
* Ambition to build career and progress
* Driving licence
For further details please contact Nick Plumridge at the Randstad Maidstone Branch.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
skills Surveyor, Commercial, Quantity Surveyor