|Job Ref:||cm01huntherit||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Huntingdon||Address:||Post Code:||PE29||Salary:||£ 70,000 - £ 75,000 per year, benefits package||Post Date:||12/10/2016 00:29|
Contracts Manager - Huntingdon, Cambridge - £70,000-£75,000|
Are you an experienced Contracts Manager? Have you worked on conservation/heritage projects? Are you looking to grow with a regional contractor? Are you wanting to join a privately owned, family run business?
If the answer is yes, then this is the perfect opportunity for you.
Benefits of this company include:
* Prestigious restoration projects
* Privately owned, family run business
* Internal progression
* Fantastic salary and benefits package
* Well established company
* Low staff turnover
Responsibilities of the successful Contracts Manager include:
* Develop sound understanding of the all written/drawn Contract Documentation.
* To read/check contract documents for risks, errors/omissions prior to passing to the Managing Director.
* To read/check contract documents for the need for Vesting of materials to maintain a positive cash flow, and report to the Managing Director
* Monitor site progress against contract programme, and evaluate and advise on project overrun costs for reimbursement and claims for loss and expense where appropriate.
* Compile produce in timely manner written progress reports and updated contract programmes for presentation at client/contractor team meetings.
* To negotiate/procure reliable best value sub-contract and supply goods.
* Assisting Site Managers to resolve problems
* Prepare, attend, chair and minute pre-start meetings with sub-contractors
* Make regular site visits in order to ensure a comprehensive 'overall' understanding of project progress/performance.
* Compile Method Statements, Risk Assessments, Health & Safety Plan and COSHH information as necessary for projects under your control.
* Attend in-house pre-contract adjudication meetings and set down meetings, where necessary
* Managing multiple sites at any one time.
Requirements of the successful Contracts Manager include:
* HND/HNC/Degree in Construction
* MS Project (programming), MS Excel, MS Word and other similar software
* CSCS Managers card
CV's are currently being reviewed so please contact me directly for further information.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
skills Contracts Manager
qualification HND/HNC/Degree in Construction CSCS Managers card SMSTS