|Job Ref:||BBBH141359||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||London||Address:||Salary:||£ 25,000 - £ 350,000 per year, Benefits||Post Date:||24/10/2016 16:10|
Junior Wordpress Developer|
Covent Garden £25,000 - £35,000
Would you like to work with Covent Garden's finest tech company? Daily you will be using cutting edge technologies to build and develop awesome end-user features as well as managing the Wordpress Software. I am seeking a self-starter who enjoys working autonomously as well as taking charge and managing the Wordpress development of the site.
* Manage the website and effective hosting
* Manage the SEO practice to ensure popularity
* Ensure the Wordpress driven templates are increasing user response
* Bring innovative ideas to the company of eCommerce practices which could benefit
* Fluent with Wordpress Software and coding
* Experience with Wordpress RestAPI
* Proficient with building and implementing Wordpress themes
* Experience with analytics and how these are paramount to encourage engagement and conversion
* Fully proficient with SEO and optimization of Wordpress
* Excellent verbal and written skills
* Top-drawer attention to detail
* Laravel, jQuery, SASS, Typescript
This opportunity will be interviewing next week for successful candidates and I can guarantee the response rate will be high so please submit your CV ASAP and call Georgi on 0117 3111 999 for more information.
We offer £250 for a successful referral, if you know of someone who would be a great fit please send their details to NA
Randstad Technologies Ltd is a leading specialist recruitment business for the IT industry. Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.