WSP | Parsons Brinckerhoff, one of the world's leading engineering and professional services consulting firms, provides services designed to transform the built environment and restore the natural one. The firm's expertise ranges from environmental remediation and urban planning, to engineering iconic buildings and designing sustainable transport networks, to developing the energy sources of the future and enabling new ways of extracting essential resources. Approximately 34,000 employees, including engineers, technicians, scientists, architects, planners, surveyors, program and construction management professionals, as well as various environmental experts, work for this dynamic organization in more than 500 offices across 40 countries worldwide. NA |
WSP | Parsons Brinckerhoff is seeking a Regional Construction Services Manager for the Southeast Region of our transportation business. In this role you will champion the delivery of high quality construction management projects in the areas of Engineering and Inspection services that meet or exceed client and expectations. The Regional Construction Services Manager is responsible for providing the leadership and skills necessary to drive growth and operating performance for the region, which encompasses $60M expected revenue in 9 states: West Virginia, Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Georgia, Alabama, Mississippi, and Florida. This position can be located in Tampa, Orlando, or Miami.
The Regional Construction Services Manager is responsible for:
• Providing overall leadership to the construction services business in the region that offers professional construction management services to public and private clients.
• Directing all operations related to project performance; business development; market expansion; and industry leadership.
• Identifying growth opportunities through new and existing markets and clients and the acquisition of resources and skills and drive growth initiative implementation
• Managing Construction Services contracts through the assignment of professional Project Managers, Resident Engineers and other project resources allocated to the group in the geography to efficiently deliver projects to the positive client expectations and project profitability.
• Managing technical non-billable time for the most effective outcomes in accordance with plan targets.
• Managing career path development for all construction services staff for Project Managers, Resident Engineers, technical support staff, and early career professionals.
• Delivering projects using the appropriate systems for quality, safety, schedule management and cost containment.
• Bachelor's Degree with concentration in any of the following fields: Engineering, Construction Management, or Architecture. Master's degree a plus
• Minimum 20 years of transportation consulting/engineering experience, including at least 5 years of successful experience in client relations, business development and management role.
• Specific regional expertise in construction and established relationships with local teaming partners and key client decision makers
• Proven success in managing operations of comparable size and revenue
• Demonstrated experience in leading and winning pursuits
• Demonstrated knowledge of the public sector clients in the Southeast region.
• Excellent communication skills
• Proven capability in the preparation of detail written technical proposals
• Demonstrated experience in leading/developing oral presentations
• Good understanding of current and emerging technical trends that affect the professional construction services business
• Flexibility to evaluate, accept and adopt new technologies
• Organized, self-starter with a strong entrepreneurial spirit
EOE - Minority / Female / Veteran / Disability / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity