As a Visual Designer at Synacor, you would be responsible for Product and UI designs across
multiple product lines while also producing marketing and sales materials to support those
products. Additionally you would help maintain and expand our visual brand identity through
digital or print assets.
- Product and UI design, web design, marketing material, sales material and creative
- branding work.
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
- Pixelperfect visual design skills, knowledge of responsive design.
- Presenting finalised ideas and concepts to clients or account managers.
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite and/or Sketch
- Ability to establish visual hierarchy, layout, typography, and color effectively
- Comprehensive understanding of best design practices across desktop & mobile platforms
- Experience with interaction or motion design is a plus
- Experience with HTML/CSS is a plus
- 3+ years experience strong portfolio containing examples of professional design work with an
- emphasis on mobile software / web user experience designs required.
- Bachelor's degree / College diploma in design related discipline preferred:
- Graphic Design, Information or Interface design, HumanComputer Interaction,
- Communication Design Knowledge of the internet environment & mobile landscapes
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Experience in working on multiple projects simultaneously