|Job Ref:||1617260||Employer:||Tyco||Industry:||Manufacturing||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Somerset||City:||Somerset||Address:||Post Code:||BS26||Post Date:||25/10/2016 22:07|
Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and multi industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries. Our 117,000 employees create intelligent buildings, efficient energy solutions, integrated infrastructure and next generation transportation systems that work seamlessly together to deliver on the promise of smart cities and communities. Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through strategic focus on our buildings and energy growth platforms. For additional information, please visit NA or follow us @johnsoncontrols on Twitter.|
Electrical maintenance experience within a site maintenance environment.
To undertake all required maintenance duties including:
• Complete Planned, Preventative and Corrective Maintenance Duties.
• Support Production to maximise Production Uptime and Capability.
• Use Technical Skills and Expertise to resolve Plant related problems in an effective and timely manner.
• Record and enter all tasks/work completed in Shire Frontline Maintenance Software.
• Comply with site EH&S policy and adhere to Safe Working Procedures.
• Actively support and assist Site Operational and EH&S Improvement Projects.
• Report all observations and/or findings that could result in a Hazard or machine/plant failure.
Environmental Health & Safety
• Adhere to permit to work procedures
• Non-routine work activity risk assessments completed
• Safety procedures complied with
• Completion of work requests, planned & preventative maintenance Tasks, corrective actions and project work
• Respond to and resolve plant and equipment breakdown/failures
• Record and report all daily work related activity and utilisation
• Provide production with technical support and accurate information
• Provide production with suitable cover and shift support
• Comply with shift & call out rota
• Provide support and expertise to ongoing site continuous improvement projects
• Provide improvement ideas and solutions
• Promote a total preventative maintenance culture
• Maintain high standards of housekeeping
• Strong electrical engineer
• Good experience in similar manufacturing environment
• Industrial maintenance experience
• Documentation management
• Computer literacy
• Electrical, mechanical and pneumatic fault finding techniques
• Problem solving techniques
• Continuous improvement
• High volume manufacturing environments
• Lean manufacturing
• Planned and preventative maintenance system