|Job Ref:||LHER72||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Leeds||Address:||Post Code:||LS7||Salary:||Competitive||Post Date:||12/10/2016 00:29|
Are you a motivated, customer focused individual who wants to take their career to the next level? |
My client, a leading service business in the UK across public, private and healthcare sector is currently recruiting for a Senior Service Engineer to be based in Leeds. The role holder will report to a Maintenance Supervisor and will take part in a 24/7 365 days a year rotating shift pattern.
The role will involve
* Carry out maintenance, repairs, testing and inspection of building, mechanical and electrical services, associated systems, plant and equipment in accordance with relevant standards and operational procedures
* Participate in a rotating shit pattern in order to provide a 24/7/365 service
* Carry out duties in accordance with with safe working practices within statutory, NHS, trust and company guidelines.
* Maintain records and complete service reports as appropriate
* Carry out installation work in minor upgrading and adaptation works
* Assist other skilled trades in carrying out maintenance, repairs, testing, inspection and installation work
* Where instructed, carry out minor repairs to the building fabric to ensure the safety and security of staff and visitors
* Undertake training to maintain and develop skills in line with the requirements of the service
* Collaborate and co-operate with the trust, partners and colleagues to deliver a customer focused service
* Act as a competent or authorised person as directed and appointed
* Liaise and undertake duties at other healthcare projects as directed
* Undertake overtime as required to maintain the service
* Carry out any other duties as required commensurate with grade
* Be able to maintain, service and repair a wide range of the building services listed below
1 Steam and condense systems
2 Heating and domestic water services
3 Building drainage systems
4 Air conditioning plant and associated systems
5 Low voltage electrical distribution and switch gear
6 Emergency standby generating plant
7 Fire alarm systems and emergency lighting
8 Electrical control systems
9 Building management systems
* Candidates must have awareness of the operational procedures and safe working practices of major items of plant and systems as described above
* Qualified time served engineer
* Minimum post apprenticeship experience required
* Healthcare experience desirable but ot essential
* Sprirax Sarco certificate desirable but not essential
This role is to start immediately and will be based full time on 42 hours per week pro rata, with a £31k salary on offer (shift allowance inclusive) please submit your CV and contact Louanne on NA following this appropriate candidates will be invited for interview
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.