|Job Ref:||PQS220816||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Billingshurst||Address:||Post Code:||RH14||Salary:||£ 40,000 - £ 50,000 per year, package||Post Date:||05/10/2016 00:34|
The client are a regional retirement contractor based on the South Coast that specialise in retirement projects consisting of retirement villages, care homes and retirement houses and apartments. |
They currently have a project consisting of 20 traditional build retirement units based in Billingshurst which they are looking for a Project Quantity Surveyor. This project is the 1st phase and is valued at £5.5m, they have a 2nd phase afterwards valued at £11m and the whole project there will run for the next 2.5 years. Candidates must have at least 5 years experience working as a Quantity Surveyor for a contractor and must be based in Hampshire or West Sussex.
* Working as a senior member of the commercial team in take off's, CVR's, cost planning, and final
* Assisting in the preparation of tenders and contract documents, including bills of quantities
* Assisting with the analysis of construction estimates, order book and authorized costs
* Partake in commercial activities for all schemes / projects -Timely agreement of weekly cost and value reports
* Accurate administration of operational data and job valuation
* Ensure that wages and sub-contract payments are calculated in accordance with procedures
* Collate financial information for audits
* Mentoring / Managing junior QS's where applicable
The client operate a 2 stage interview process, the 1st being with the Construction Director and the 2nd being with both the Construction Director and Managing Director. If this opportunity is of interest please apply now or contact me on NA.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
skills Quantity Surveyor, Senior Quantity Surveyor, Project Quantity Surveyor, Assistant Quantity Surveyor, West Sussex, Surrey, Hampshire, Residential, New Build, Contractor, Care Homes, Retirement